Monday, May 7, 2012

Pasta Dryers!

So yeah...I am going to be crafting a pasta dryer hopefully this weekend. I will take pictures and blog for sure, but I'm just giving you a heads up that I may be grouchy if it doesn't work!

Also, this weekend I am taking the 'Tenant Who Lives Upstairs' to get her Grad dress in Toronto.  We are going to visit a friends shop 'Kingpin Chic' on Queen Street west. If you are into Vintage and love to shop, this is definitely the place for you.

We also plan on hitting a couple fleece shops so Selby can use her drop spindle some more and perhaps make enough so that I can knit her something little. We will see.

Lastly, I am obsessed with women in the Anglican religion right now. Reading, investigating, basically searching out my own roots. I must say, for a religion that saw a way to become relevant for a cultural and time sensitive issue (ie Henry and his Hotties) I must say I am a little disappointed that it's taken this long for ordained women to become the non-issue that it (thankfully) finally is.

Next post should be full of pics!

~tm


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do we get to hear more about the pasta dryer??