Monday, January 26, 2009

Okay, a slow weekend to be sure

So I did ZERO KNITTING this weekend. I suck. I did however switch around the bedroom and both Adam and I love it WAY more now than before. I decided to ditch ever using the window for decent light and put up a tacky set of curtains so I could put the bed in front of it. I have a high headboard and the curtians make it almost look like one of those fancy bed-suites. Anyway, it turned out for the very best and made up for my sadness in not having any time to knit.

BUT...I wanted to show off the stuff I got for the 'Mohawk Cap'. I am really hoping this is as easy as Jane at the Needle Emporium says it will be. I just tend to hold off on stuff cuase I dont want to screw it up...the procrastinators life for me.

Anyway, it's Monday and I should get to work. Talk soon!

~

No comments: