Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first picture!

Okay so I brought my project into work cause I thought the camera is better here.

Um, not so much apparently.

Anyway, I wanted to get a picture up so I could show off a real project that I have on the go. I blabbed to Adam and the girls at work that I have a knitting blog to go along with my new hobby. Adam is thrilled for me. The girls are just, well, not laughing AT me at least. I am not surprised at Cathy cause she is my little ludite. However, I am surprised at Heather, becuase she owns an iTouch for petes sake! Oh well, they just dont get the joy of mixing the tactile with the technical!


I am a little bit on the fence with this particular knit. I think it jsut might be the cotton yarn. I don't like it as much as a big ole ball of chucky wool. Anyway, the 'loop stitch' was SUPER easy to get after I spent some time examining this site:

http://www.crazyauntpurl.com/archives/2005/12/loopy_is_the_ne.php and I was able to really get the hang of it. Thanks to Crazy Aunt Purl!!!


Still working on the Skull Shrug and a bunch of Fluer de Lis washcloths. Will post more pics soon!

No comments: